Monday, July 21, 2008

Raven Lodge


We all know that the Universe works in wondrous ways but when it hands you a perfect solution, you can’t help but be awed by the process. I have had my fabulous Raven Lodge listed for sale since last year. Many have loved it; offers have been made, but nothing had come to fruition. With the market so incredibly sour, I decided to take if off the market and look for a caretaker for the property, knowing that the economy will rebound with time.


On Monday, the realtor de-listed the property. One hour later, she received a phone call from a woman who had just driven by, looked in the windows and had fallen in love. She and her partner wanted to see the property as soon as possible. I didn’t get too excited as I have “heard that song before” – but a small part of me had a glimmer of hope.


As only fate can make things happen, it turns out that four women are forming a partnership to hold special retreats. When they saw Raven Lodge they knew it was THE location for their dream. I was instantly a puddle as that had long been my dream for the house and property. Now I know that the reason the house had not sold is because it was waiting for their vision to become a reality.


And that vision fits perfectly with Art & Soul! A coach offering Writing for the Soul, another for Yoga and
Reiki. Horse therapy and other soothing soulful classes are just the beginning. It will be such a joy to see where they will go and how we can be a part of the process!


I can only offer abundant gratitude to the Universe and Powers for guiding these women to me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just ran into your blog. Thank you for sharing your beautiful house and wonderful story ! Yes, the Universe does that, doesn't it ?! May the stars guide them to much success.
    o:-)

    ReplyDelete